Sunday, October 11, 2009

Almost Like a Watercolor



Almost Like a Watercolor





a foggy morning at the breaker wall




It's hard to tell from this small photo, but the reflection in the water of the branches and grasses reminds me of a watercolor painting.

It shows the same affect of the way that the water color paint tends to spread across the textured paper.

If you click on the image, it will bring you to my website where a larger image can be viewed with more details.

It's kind of neat - a textured reflection brought about by a slight wind across the top of the water.














4 comments:

  1. I like the effects of the reflection with the slight breeze. It's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo, it's amazing what you can catch with a camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water creates so many illusions! The other night I watched the lake water flow, in bright moonlight, and it was amazing what I was able to "see" in that moving stream.

    Your photo is lovely, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07