Wednesday, October 14, 2009

ABC Wednesday - M is for Moon



M is for Moon............



moon rising over the power plant in the summer



I wasn't expecting to catch this view when we headed out to the ocean one morning during the summer.

We usually head back home before dark, but the boys wanted to stop for one last chance of catching a fish before we left.

Had I known all of this, I would have grabbed my tripod or monopod.

When all else fails, setting the camera on a picnic table to avoid any motion works just as well.

Now if we head anywhere outside our immediate area, the monopod goes in the car - no matter what!





This is the fifth round of ABC Wednesday. If you would like to join in please visit this site for the details.










7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's amazing. I've never been able to get a good shot of the moon. You have a very creative eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only is this a beautiful shot of the moon but I also love the slight reflection seen in the water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice picture and your being able to make an English sentence is a complementary bonus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A terrific image, Kathy. Great capture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy this is really cool photo, wow for the moon to be so huge. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07