Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ABC Wednesday - T is for Tie



T is for Tie............



an old fashioned blacksmith shop at strawbery banke



A tie and tie tack for a young man of about eight or nine years old.

This was part of the inventory for the webstore that I run, but I had to snag it first for a stock photo before it went up for sale.

We get some neat things in to sell sometimes, so it gives me some interesting things to photograph.

The only thing is, that in order to use them as stock photos, I can't have any of the brand names or logos showing.

That means getting creative with the cropping or moving around to get a different angle.

Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't.

I rather like the shot of the tie and shirt - I hope the young man whom it was purchased for also liked it.



This is the fourth round of ABC Wednesday. If you would like to join in please visit this site for the details.










7 comments:

  1. A Tie rack!! (can you believe I have actually never seen one?? LOOOOLLLL)

    It looks gorgeous!!!

    On behalf of the ABC Team I thank you for participating and am looking forward to your next week's «U» contibution!

    Have a nice day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cool tie-bar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the way you cropped this one, it worked for me, super shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Sailor Girl! I really liked it when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have always liked that type of tie tack. think I'll get my dad one this year:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shot, cropped very nicely. I love pink on a man... always impresses me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07