Friday, November 21, 2008

Special Awards From Friends



Special Awards From Friends



Friends

This past week I have received a couple of awards from two blogging friends.

Both of them were given in friendship - with no strings attached. No requirements for posting it, no rules for passing it on, and no pressure to even mention it.

Given just because they appreciate their readers and wanted to tell them so.

I have been visiting The Right Blue for well over a year now, and have enjoyed the adventures and Bobbie and Jerry in their underwater dives and beautiful photography.

The Painted Veil is a new blog that I have recently discovered, and Jackie AKA Shinade has a wonderful heart and an infectious love of life that she conveys in all her posts.

I am most honored to have these bloggers as my friends, and I thank them so very much for these beautiful awards!









2 comments:

  1. You are most welcome, Kathy. We love having you visit and participate in The Right Blue via your frequent and thoughtful comments.

    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07