Thursday, May 8, 2008

Secure Backups


Secure Backups


a locked, secure combination lock



My computer system is over seven years old, and aside from adding two external hard drives, and a gig of RAM, I have had exceptional performance from this system.

One of the hard drives is used exclusively for backing up my computer, which I must admit, I do not do often enough.

All the work I have in my photos and in my business software sometimes has me worried, and I have been looking into Online Backup so it would be securely stored off-site as well.

Automatic back-ups, encrypting, and monthly fees are also important as I search around for this service.

I have a Windows OS which many of these sites are geared for. There is a site that offers both Windows and Mac users this service, and I will be giving them a closer look.

If anyone has used this online back up service, I would be interested to hear how it works for you.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07