Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rock Perspective


Rock Perspective


the breaker wall in the harbor from a low angle


Walking a ways out on the harbor breaker wall, I stopped to take a break.

This shot was taken looking back towards the shore.

It looks farther than what I actually walked as the shot was take from a lower angle.

The boulders are really huge, but they look as if they blend into the rocks along the shore.

I don't usually take wide angle shots, but they can be kind of cool now and then.

I have been working on some wide angle bridge shots that I need to finish up and will post soon.








3 comments:

  1. Love the shot, it is amazing what just changing the camera angle can do, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and a great Perspective a can say

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, sometimes you just have to squat down (or even lie on your belly!) to get a different perspective. Well done, Kathy.

    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07