Saturday, December 1, 2007

Awards Celebration Continued


This post will be a continuation of yesterday's post. We have a couple more loaves of banana
bread to get us through.


two loaves of freshly baked banana bread


Debbie, over at the New England Lighthouse Blog, honored my blog with several awards. It was quite a wonderful surprise to see her sailing over with these awards!

I am a huge lighthouse fan and have been enjoying her posts for these last couple of months.

Her blog is filled with gorgeous photos and lots of information on the Lighthouses of New England, which is right up my alley as I am familiar with many of them.

She also covers the news and happenings of the many lighthouses around the rest of the US and Canada. A wealth of info and great links await her readers - enjoy a visit today!





I am passing on the Best Blogging Buddies award to, Aiyana, over at Water When Dry.

She blogs about gardening in the desert, and her posts contain beautiful photos of cactus and succulent plants.

I found her blog through our Green Thumb Sunday memes and have enjoyed it ever since!





The Be the Blog award goes to Serena, over at Searen Art and Design.

She is a gifted artist and her drawings and paintings never fail to astound me.

Her blog is worth a visit to view this wonderful artwork for yourself!






The Blogging that hits the Mark Award goes to Fruity, over at Fruit Species.

Fruity writes about many different fruits, and has introduced us to some really exotic kinds that don't appear edible at first glance.

This blog is full of information and photos of the fruits and seeds - I am always anxious for the next post to see what Fruity has to share with us!







The Smile Award goes to Lynda, over at Peripheral Vision - Inner Sights by Lynda Lehmann.

Lynda takes astounding nature photography and is a beautiful painter also!

Once you view her images and paintings, and feel the peacefulness they bring, you too will smile!




Many thanks are given to Debbie for sharing these awards with me, and I hope my recipients are also pleased. You are welcome to pass them forward to deserving blogs that you visit. Enjoy!!






Stumble It!
Digg It!



24 comments:

  1. Kathy, if I make you smile, that makes me very happy!!!! Thanks SO much for thinking of me!

    I have some other awards to post and pass on--I'm so behind on this--so please bear with me.

    I very much enjoy your blog, as well. I was just thinking last night that it's so well written and of course, your photos are wondeful and unique!

    Thank you again! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this award, Kathy! I will be sure to post about it and pass it along. :)

    Btw, the banana bread looks scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are all very nice awards, congratualtions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy so where have you been hiding all these awards, lol, congratulations to you and congratulations to all the awarded bloggers. So to keep you busy yet more, lol, I tagged you with proudest moments of my life tag. It took me a while to decide who to award, but I couldn't miss you. I know it can be lot of work, at least I had some fun for couple of days, but it can be very rewarding and may be nice and in time for Christmas theme. Hope you dont' mind. BTW I love the blogger buddies award button with the kittens, it is cute. Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    Congratulations on your awards and thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog.

    I'll link you up too :)

    Dancing With Butterflies
    http://www.emmyrose.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi KML,
    Thanks for the award. I appreciate the thought. I'm not sure what to do with it. Do I post the photo on my blog and then someday pass it on? I'm a virgin on this subject!
    Thanks,
    Aiyana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynda - You are more than welcome - you have a great site that is a joy to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are welcome, Serena! I love your artwork - your drawings amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anna - I so enjoyed reading your post that you tagged me with. You have such a kind heart, and I am very honored to be included on your list.

    I will be a bit slow on replying to the tag - a couple unexpected emergencies have found me which I need to tend to over the next week or two.

    I will post though - I promise!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by, Emmyrose!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Aiyana - you are welcome! One usually shows a picture of the award and has a link to the person they received it from. You then get to pick one of your favorite bloggers to pass it along to with a link to their site.

    Some bloggers like to pass it to many and some chose just one or two.

    Have fun!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Banana bread!....must resisit...getting weak...no use must give in..;-) Can you tell I love banana bread. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good thing you got more banana chocolate chip bread, lots of awards all very well deserved, all good picks of blogs for the awards, congrats to you and all the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kathy,

    Thank you for your impressive review!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kathy, please take your time and I hope you recover soon. Thanks again for your kind comments too, and your visits are always appreciated. Get well, Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for your award. Sorry for the late reply as I did not log in lately. Will display it in my blog. Cheers
    Fruity

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07