Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Nice Award


I have just been given the the Nice Matters Award from Kim over at Laketrees Blog. Kim is a portrait artist and she loves to include viewer participation on her blog with daily questions. I am honored and pleased by her kindness and thank her very much!



I would like to pass this award on to Sue over at Sue's Daily Photography. Her blog contains beautiful photos with poetry that compliments each image. It is a joy to visit her site and read her posts so this award is well deserved!




7 comments:

  1. Contrats to you, and I guess will be visiting Sue to send my congrats to her. I got one too from Bob, he had nice reasons, plus he thinks that pink would look good on my blog as opposed to his lol. Congrats again. anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Anna! I didn't think a guy would appreciate the flowers and pink as much as us ladies do! Yours is well deserved too! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you!, or maybe contrats or conrats,for getting this award!, geez I feel like we're all bumping into each other at the mall foodcrt,lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Goodness Kathy!
    I'm so overwhelmed,I have no words. Three awards in such a short time, what a honor - and do I really deserve all this fame?? :-))

    THANK YOU - THANK YOU - THANK YOU !

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pink award goes very nicely with the background of your blog Kathy....:)
    thanks very much for the lovely write up...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the congrats Anna and Bob!

    Sue and Kim - you are most welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm... got this award from Sue too but not sure what am I supposed to do? It's nice though. Cheers from Fruity

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07