Sunday, July 22, 2007

Blog Resources

This past week I created a Blog Resources section to the blog site. I am hoping to gain more exposure for my blog and website by interacting in a blog community.


Welcome Sign


There are links to several blog communities, and I hope to add a few more this coming week. A couple of them are photoblog communities and it is interesting to view some of the other members and their images.

I had not given much thought to promoting my blog before doing this, I had only thought about promoting my website. I can see where promoting both with benefit all the way around and will be working with that thought in mind in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07