Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Networking


Networking on the internet is another recommended way to get more exposure for your website. I have been treading along the edges of networking since I started my website two months ago.

In effect it puts links to your website on other websites, forums, and blogs. It requires you to be more social, which has never been one of my strong points. In the photography world, part of it requires giving advice and critiquing other artist's work.

I enjoy viewing other's work and leaving comments on some of their beautiful images. The advice part, well that is something I try not to give too much of unless I am absolutely sure of the subject. I would hate to give someone incorrect information

Once again it is a time consuming process and one that must be done on a regular basis. I pick up a lot of helpful information and tips along the way so it is worth the time spent for that reason also.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07