Monday, June 18, 2007

More SEO Work

These last few days have been spent on more SEO work for my Photography by KML website.

White Globe

I have been learning the code to use for the header that directs the search engines to the title of the website. I have also added an alt description to the banner image.

I have written a short description for the site. I read that it was recommended to use under 250 characters as the search engines prefer descriptions of that length.

I have also been registering on various photography forums and putting my website link in the signature of my posts.

Once again a time consuming but necessary part of establishing a website on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07