Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Resources Page


Yesterday I started to build a Resources page on the website.

I have decided to put some articles and some of the great links that I have collected over the past few years on some of the pages.

I know that the search engines like content, so adding some articles to the website should help with the search engines and the ratings. My images also have good keywords which is important too.

These Resources pages are something that will be built upon over time and added to as I accumulate more info.

Kind of nice to get it organized into one area rather than having the links spread throughout my bookmarks. There is really some great info in some of the links.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - it is appreciated! I will do my best to return it with a visit to your blog. Take care, and enjoy!

Google
 

Visitors Since 09/05/07